5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSilver Trees, Shanklin, Isle Of Wight, PO37
- Large 5 bedroom family home.
- Stunning countryside views.
- Allocated parking space.
- Beautiful coastal views.
- Spacious living accommodation.
- 20ft. Lounge with log burner.
- Close to the beach.
- Large conservatory with panoramic views.
This lovely five bedroom family home provides spacious living space downstairs with a large dining room, lounge, sun room and very large conservatory allowing you to enjoy the stunning views from every room. Upstairs the breathtaking countryside and coastal views become even more apparent from 4 of the 5 bedrooms, making that morning coffee in bed even more perfect. The property also benefits from having a large garden that wraps around the property and an allocated parking space. With countryside walks and the seaside on your doorstep this property really is a joy to view.
Quiet residential area benefitting from local transport links and within close proximity to the town centre and beautiful beaches.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52014483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCS170193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter , Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.