3 bedroom house for saleClifford Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
- Spacious three bed end terraced house
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Off street parking to the rear
- Viewing recommended
Deceptively spacious three bedroom end terrace house ideally suited for a family. The property offers many original features, gas central heating, double glazing, a four piece bathroom suite, alarm system and off street parking to the rear. The home is also located close to all local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes, the promenade and Blackpool town centre.
Accommodation briefly comprising vestibule, hallway, cloaks, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, utility room, three first floor bedrooms and modern four piece bathroom. Externally with paved garden to the front and south facing paved garden to the rear with off street parking.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 12'3 x 10'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 13'3 x 10'1 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'7 x 7'5 -
Reception 1 - 15'4 x 11'4 -
Reception 2 - 15'2 x 11'3 -
Kitchen - 14'2 x 7'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52025869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23457009A_JB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.