2 bedroom character property for saleMain Street, Youlgrave, Bakewell
- Guide Price £225,000 - £235,000
- No upward chain
- Retaining charm, character and original features
- Ideally suited as main home or holiday cottage
- Picturesque Peak Park setting
- Superb views
A generously proportioned 18th Century stone built two double bedroom semi detached cottage with enclosed rear garden. Occupying a popular Peak Park village setting with stunning views across the Dale and surrounding Derbyshire countryside, within Lady Manners school catchment.
A generously proportioned 18th Century stone built two double bedroom semi detached cottage with enclosed rear garden. Occupying a popular Peak Park village setting with stunning views across the Dale and surrounding Derbyshire countryside, within Lady Manners school catchment. Retaining charm and character the accommodation comprises entrance porch, dining kitchen with quarry tiled floor, hallway, sitting room with open fire and superb views. At first floor two double bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite shower room. The rear garden is laid to lawn with planted beds, seating terrace and two timber storage sheds.
With windows to two sides and quarry tiled floor.
Dining Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 11" into recess ( 4.78m x 3.02m into recess )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall base and drawer units with stainless sink set in roll edge work surface with tiled splashback. Inset four ring gas hob with electric oven beneath. With front aspect secondary glazed sash window, quarry tiled floor and a stone fireplace houses a gas stove. Space for dining table and chairs and radiator.
With quarry tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and a staircase leading to the first floor.
Sitting Room 11' 5" into recess x 12' 10" plus bay window ( 3.48m into recess x 3.91m plus bay window )
A charming reception room with double glazed bay window overlooking the garden and surrounding countryside. With picture rail, decorative fireplace with tiled inset and hearth housing an open fire grate, television point and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With doors opening into:
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.53m )
A double bedroom with front aspect window, radiator and access to roof space.
Ensuite Shower Room
Comprising corner shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail and side aspect double glazed opaque window.
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin. With partially tiled walls, rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window enjoying superb far reaching views, radiator and access hatch to roof space.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a gated easily managed front garden and pathway leads to the entrance door. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with paved seating terrace, planted beds and borders and two timber storage sheds. The garden enjoys attractive views across the surrounding countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52028317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.