Commercial Property for saleForrest Street, Airdrie , ML6 7AG
7,426 sq. ft.
- 7,426 sq ft (689 sq m)
- Former social club with function hall
- Detached building with car parking
- Potential for alternative uses
- GIA - 689.85 sq.m. (7,426 sq.ft.)
- Offers over £85,000 are invited
The subjects comprise a former social club located within
a broadly rectangular shaped feu. The property has the
benefit of private parking off Forrest Street which is shared
with the adjoining medical centre.
The building is of traditional construction and has been sub
divided internally to form the following accommodation:-
Entrance hallway, function room, games room, lounge
(shared bar with function), staff office, kitchen with staff
toilet, beer cellar, ladies, gents and disabled toilet facilities
and a cloakroom.
We calculate the property to extend to a Gross Internal
floor area of 689.85 sq.m. (7,426 sq.ft.), or thereby.
From Ordnance Survey mapping systems we note the feu
to extend to 0.15 hectares (0.38 acres), which excludes the
area owned by Clarkston Medical Centre, hatched in blue.
From the Assessor's website we note the subjects to have
a Rateable Value of £16,400 and may qualify for 25% rates
relief through the Small Business Bonus Scheme, subject
to occupier status.
Offers in excess of £85,000 are invited for our client's
heritable interest exclusive of VAT (if applicable).
Available upon request.
Each party to bear responsibility for their own legal costs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.