3 bedroom terraced house for saleVicarage Lane, Blackpool, FY4 4EN
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Separate WC
- Off Street Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy / EPC Rating C
- Description: This is a three bedroom mid terraced house situated in a location close to all local amenities, schools, bus routes and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Externally there is an enclosed east facing garden with off street parking to the rear with large outbuilding and greenhouse. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal first time purchase or family home and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street office turn left, at the traffic lights turn right onto Whitegate Drive, proceed through four sets of traffic lights, bear left onto Vicarage Lane, at the roundabout turn left to stay on Vicarage Lane and the property will be on your left hand side after the mini roundabout.
Hallway: Stairs to front, under stairs storage, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 14'3 x 14'2 (4.34m x 4.32m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, wall mounted gas fire, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 13'3 x 12'4 (4.04m x 3.76m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 12'2 x 8'9 (3.71m x 2.67m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to side, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, inset electric oven and ceramic hob, inset stainless steel sink unit and double drainers, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, tiled walls.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'8 x 10'1 (3.86m x 3.07m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes and bedstead.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'5 x 9'6 (3.17m x 2.90m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'2 x 7'2 (2.49m x 2.18m) UPVC double glazed to front, radiator, fitted bedstead.
Bathroom: Approx 9'0 x 8'8 (2.74m x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed window to front, UPVC double glazed opaque window to side, panelled bath, walk in shower with electric shower, pedestal hand basin, radiator, tiled walls.
Separate WC: WC,tiled walls.
Exterior: Enclosed east facing garden to rear with off street parking, large outbuilding and greenhouse. Enclosed paved front yard..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52033908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VIC152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.