2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSouth Lawn, Marton, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- No Chain, Off Road Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Viewing Recommended
HALLWAY Window through to communal hallway, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 14' 0" x 11' 11" (4.28m x 3.64m) Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed door leading to balcony/terrace.
KITCHEN 13' 8" x 6' 6" (4.18m x 1.99m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
SHOWER ROOM Shower and wash hand basin tiled surround, double glazed window to rear, decorative ceiling.
WC Double glazed window to rear, fitted with low-level WC.
BEDROOM 1 12' 7" x 11' 7" (3.84m x 3.55m) Fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes, double radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 10' 3" x 8' 10" (3.13m x 2.7m) Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.