3 bedroom detached house for saleCoast Road, Rhyl
Sold STC £125,000
Neat and very well presented Detached House in convenient location for public transport routes and local amenities. The accommodation briefly affords: Porch, Hall, Lounge, Dining Room and Modern Fitted Kitchen with door to Rear Conservatory. To the First Floor the Landing has a feature uPVC double glazed stain glass window and 3 Bedrooms with a Bathroom/Shower Room comprising of a five piece suite. There are two Loft Rooms one of which is currently used as a Fourth Bedroom and the second used for storage. To the exterior is an ornamentally laid out front garden with paved and gravelled area. To the rear is an enclosed south facing ornamentally laid out garden with decking and ornamental pond. To the rear is a Garage.
Porch: - uPVC double glazed doors give access to Door leading into
Hall: - Radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge: - 10'5"x 20'5" /3.18m x 6.22m - Two radiators, coved ceiling, telephone point, TV aerial point and uPVC double glazed windows.
Dining Room: - 11'7"x 9'5" /3.53m x 2.87m - Radiator, coved ceiling, telephone point and uPVC double glazed window.
Fitted Kitchen: - 16'x 6'4" /4.88m x 1.93m - Range of base and wall mounted units with inset sink unit. Double oven with gas burner and hot plate with extractor hood over. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Tiled splash backs and inset spotlights. Tiled effect laminate flooring.
Conservatory: - 16'6"x 8'7"/ 5.03m x 2.62m - Two radiators, laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed windows and uPVC french doors lead out to rear garden.
First Floor: -
Landing: - Feature uPVC double glazed stain glass window, two useful storage cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom 1: - 11'10"x 9'7" to front of wardrobe/3.61m x 2.92m to - Range of built in wardrobes with matching dressing tables and drawers and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2: 106"X 710"/3.2M X 2.39M - Radiator, range of built in wardrobes with over bed storage and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 3/Dressing Room: - Range of built in wardrobes with matching drawers, uPVC Double glazed window and turned staircase to Loft Rooms.
Bathroom/Shower Room: - Comprising of a five piece suite of wash hand basin, low flush WC, bidet, corner jacuzzi bath and shower cubicle. Radiator, part tiled walls and uPVC double glazed window.
Loft Room Currently Used As Bedroom 4: - 14'x 8'2"/4.27m x 2.49m - Radiator, TV aerial point, telephone point and velux window with black out blind.
Loft Room Currently Used A Store Room: - 9'5"x 8'4"/2.87m x 2.54m - Radiator and velux window with black out blind.
Exterior: - Front garden being ornamentally laid out with paved and graveLled areas. Enclosed south facing ornamentally laid out rear garden with decking and ornamental pond. Outside water supply. Outside security lighting.
Garage: - to rear having up and over door and power and light laid on. Part of the Garage has been partitioned off into a Utility area with plumbing for washing machine.
Directions - From our office on Russell Road proceed along Russell Road and continue onto the Coast Road. The property can be seen on the right hand side before the traffic lights.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared xxxxxxx
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52040923.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25897296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.