5 bedroom detached house for saleBronwylfa Nurseries, St Asaph
Full description* NEW DEVELOPMENT* We are pleased to offer on behalf of award winning Builders Anwyl Construction a select development of 15 new homes in a former walled garden in the historic Cathedral city of St Asaph. Local centres readily available along with the A55 which is within 1/4 mile.
The Kinmel provides an ideal family home with gas central heating and PVCu framed double glazing. The accommodation consists of 5 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, Family Bathroom and 2 En Suite Rooms to the Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2. To the exterior there are garden areas to the front and rear and Attached Garage. NHBC Structural 10 Year Warranty.
Ground Floor -
Living Room - 5.51m x 3.35m (18'1 x 11') -
Kitchen/Family Room - 8.05m x 4.65m (26'5 x 15'3) -
Utility Room - 1.70m x 1.55m (5'7 x 5'1) -
Garage - 5.00m x 2.84m (16'5 x 9'4) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 4.11m x 3.35m (13'6 x 11') -
En Suite -
Bedroom 3 - 3.66m x 2.87m (12' x 9'5) -
Bedroom 4 - 3.78m x 2.62m (12'5 x 8'7) -
Bedroom 5 - 2.84m x 2.64m (9'4 x 8'8) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 5.33m x 4.85m (17'6 x 15'11) -
En Suite - 2.62m x 1.80m (8'7 x 5'11) -
Study - 2.67m x 2.62m (8'9 x 8'7) -
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 12th June 2015
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
9. All properties are Leasehold 999 years(£200 per annum ground rent)
Freehold can be purchased £3,000, details upon request
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25897344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.