1 bedroom retirement property for saleHinderton Road, Neston
- Retirement Property Over 60s
- One Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Excellent retirement property for the over 60s. Communal gardens, off road parking, lounge, laundry room and guest accommodation. Early viewing is strongly advised!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this fantastic retirement apartment situated close to local amenities and travel networks in a sought-after part of Neston. The property has been lovingly maintained by the current vendors to provide spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, shower room, spacious lounge, kitchen/diner and bedroom. Externally the property occupies a fantastic plot in an enviable position that boasts off-road parking and communal gardens. This home would make a fabulous home for anyone over the age of 60. Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Wooden door to front, storage cupboards, carpeted flooring and intercom entrance system.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front and side, decorative fireplace housing electric fire, TV point and electric storage heater.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with selection of wall and base units, asterite sink with drainer, work surfaces, splash tiling, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front and side, fitted wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC and airing cupboard housing water boiler.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52052482.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.