4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMercia Drive, Ancaster, Grantham
Sold STC £195,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought After Village Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
*GUIDE PRICE £195,000-£205,000* A beautiful four bedroom extended detached bungalow situated in the popular village location of Ancaster with easy access to local amenities and the town centres of Grantham and Sleaford.
*GREAT PRICE* This extended four bedroom detached bungalow is located in the sought after village location of Ancaster and is located on a corner plot. With easy access to the towns of Grantham and Sleaford, this property also has spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, utility room, kitchen, dining room, lobby, shower room, gym, four bedrooms, bathroom and a double width drive and rear garden to the external.
The entrance hall is accessed via a UPVC double glazed front door and has tiled floor, three radiators with decorative covers, hatch access to the loft and door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 20' 11" x 11' 8" ( 6.38m x 3.56m )
The lounge has a gas fire with marble hearth and mantel surround, television point, two radiators, laminate floor, two UPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect and French doors out to the rear.
Utility Room 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
The utility room is fitted with low and eye level units with roll top work surfaces over and space for appliances below. Access to the oil boiler, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, UPVC double glazed door to the side, door leading into the gym and archway leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.82m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. Cooker and hob with extractor hood over, wine rack, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and arch leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.51m )
The dining room has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, patio doors and opens into the gym and provides access into the lobby.
The inner lobby provides access into the shower room.
The shower room has a three piece suite comprising of fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C. Tiled floor to ceiling, extractor fan and radiator.
The gym has a UPVC double glazed French doors leading to the garden, downlighters and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.64m )
Into bedroom one there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.67m )
Bedroom two has fitted wardrobes with cupboards above, radiator, laminate floor and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Into bedroom three there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and laminate floor.
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Bedroom four has a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the gym, laminate floor, radiator and wash hand basin with vanity surround and tiled splash backs.
The bathroom has a four piece suite comprising of bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C. Heated towel rail, tiled floor to ceiling and UPVC double glazed obscure window overlooking the gym.
On approaching the property there is a gated frontage with path leading to the front door and gated side access to the rear garden. To the side of the bungalow there is a double width drive providing off road parking for several vehicles and further laid to lawn area.
The rear garden is patio paved with external water tap, two garden sheds and gated side access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52056931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.