4 bedroom detached house for saleTurnbull Way, Middlesbrough
- Fantastic Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Inside
- Delightful Front & Rear Gardens
- Scholars Rise Development
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Manners and Harrison are delighted to bring to the market this lovely four bedroom detached family home situated in the New Build Site of Scholars Rise, Middlesbrough. We anticipate a high level of interest so DONT MISS OUT!
** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Manners and Harrison are delighted to bring to the market this stunning four bedroom detached family home situated at the recently new build site of Scholars Rise, Middlesbrough. The property is ideally located for schools, shops, transport facilities and James Cook University hospital. This property will appeal to a range of potential buyers so viewings and offers come highly recommended. The property comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and modern fitted kitchen/ diner. Moving to the upstairs accommodation there are four good size bedrooms and a well presented family bathroom. Externally the property boasts beautiful front and rear gardens, parking facilities and garage.
Front double glazed door, under stairs cupboard, radiator and front double glazed window
W/c, wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window with a front elevation, radiator and TV point
Kitchen/diner 26' 1" max x 9' 9" max ( 7.95m max x 2.97m max )
fitted kitchen, rear double glazed window, door to rear (patio doors) sink/drainer, stainless steel, work surfaces, part tiled, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, washing machine, dishwasher, tiled flooring, freestanding fridge freezer, boiler and two radiators.
Airing cupboard, loft access and radiator
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 10' max ( 4.37m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed front window and radiator.
Double glazed side window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w/c, part tiled and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.57m )
Double glazed front window and radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Window front double glazed elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" max x 10' 3" into robes ( 3.28m max x 3.12m into robes )
double glazed window to the rear elevation
Double glazed rear window, bath with mixer taps, part tiled, w/c, extractor fan, wash hand basin and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52057735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.