4 bedroom bungalow for saleNorthiam Road, Broad Oak, East Sussex
- Located in a sought after village
- Living room with separate dining area
- Kitchen, four bedrooms
- Bathroom & separate wc
- Garden with above ground swimming pool
- Ample parking to front
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this detached bungalow found within the heart of this sought after village. The property has been subject to extension and alteration by the current vendors to offer a versatile home which in principle accommodation offers entrance hall, living room with separate dining area, kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Gardens are found to front and rear with the rear garden enjoying seclusion and privacy and considered to be of a good size. Complimented with double glazing and gas fired central heating with ample parking to the front, internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents, Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 14' x 9'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'7 x 9'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'8 x 9'10 -
Bedroom 4 - 8'6 x 6'9 study/occasional bed -
Reception 1 - 14' x 11'6 -
Reception 2 - 8'10 x 7'10 dining room -
Kitchen - 11'6 x 9' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52060507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60685052E_HA153479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.