3 bedroom barn conversion for saleBelmont Road, Ipstones
This converted barn is delightfully located a short distance from the attractive Moorland village of Ipstones and is approached over a private driveway. Local amenities are available in Ipstones, but the property is also well placed for travelling towards the market towns of Leek, Cheadle and Ashbourne and the Potteries conurbation.
The property itself has been converted to an exceptionally high standard, with quality fittings throughout and provides good sized three bedroomed accommodation with en-suite facility off the master bedroom.
Internal inspection of this property is most strongly recommended to fully appreciate its location, quality of fittings and character.
Reception Hall - 10'6 x 7'9 (3.20m x 2.36m) - With radiator. Slate tiled floor.
Breakfast Kitchen - 17'6 x 11'10 (5.33m x 3.61m) - Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of hand built units consisting of a Shaws of Darwen white Belfast sink, granite working surfaces, base cupboards, wall cupboards. Two radiators. Slate tiled floor.
Inner Hall - With radiator. Oak flooring.
Dining Room - 13'8 x 9'5 (4.17m x 2.87m) - With radiator. Oak flooring. Store off under stairs.
Lounge - 17'4 x 12'7 (5.28m x 3.84m) - With an LPG stove. Two radiators. Oak flooring.
Side Hall - With radiator. Slate tiled floor.
Boiler Room - Housing oil fired central heating boiler. Slate tiled floor.
Shower Room - With suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c. Heated towel rail. Slate tiled floor.
Utility Room - 11' x 8' (3.35m x 2.44m) - With white glazed sink, base units. Standing cupboard. Wooden working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Slate tiled floor.
Stairs To Landing - With radiator. Oak flooring.
Master Bedroom - 12'6 x 12'4 (3.81m x 3.76m) - With radiator. Exposed beams. Oak flooring.
En-Suite Bathroom - With suite comprising bath, wash basin and w.c. Electric shower. Radiator. Oak flooring.
Bedroom Two - 4.34m x 3.84m (14'3" x 12'7") - With wash hand basin. Exposed beams. Radiator. Oak flooring.
Bedroom Three - 12'7 x 12'6 max (3.84m x 3.81m max) - With wash hand basin. Radiator. Exposed beams. Oak flooring.
Family Bathroom - 10'2 x 8'2 (3.10m x 2.49m) - With freestanding claw foot bath, shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c. Radiator. Oak flooring.
ATTACHED STORE/WORKSHOP 17' X 11'6.
Lawned gardens and parking area for a number of vehicles.
Services - Mains electricity, septic tank drainage and spring water.
Oil fired central heating.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52067950.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25907916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.