3 bedroom detached house for saleSpringwell Close, Owington Farm
- Lovely Example of a Well Looked After & Nicely Presented Modern Style Detached House
- Sensibly Priced to Attract an Early Sale
- Three Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn
- Integral Garage, Double Width Block Paved Driveway & Additional Car/Caravan Parking Space
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen with Modern Mahogany Style Units & Range Cooker
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Sensibly priced to attract an early sale, this nicely positioned, well looked after and tastefully decorated modern style detached house is well worth viewing.
Comprising entrance lobby, lounge with modern living flame gas fire, dining room and kitchen with mahogany style units and stainless steel range cooker. The first floor has the master bedroom with shower room en-suite, two further bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white contemporary style suite. Outside, the westerly facing rear garden has a patio and lawn, there is a double width block paved driveway and integral garage. A hardstanding area adjacent to the garage provides some useful additional car/caravan parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52078326.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.