2 bedroom terraced house for saleElm Road, Wisbech
- Mid terraced house
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- No upward chain
- Ideal investment or first time buy
NO UPWARD CHAIN!! Positioned within easy access to the local schools and college, this mid terraced home offers and ideal investment opportunity or first time buy. The accommodation comprises a lounge, fitted kitchen two bedrooms and bathroom.
This mid terraced house is situated on the outskirts of the town and has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The accommodation comprises a lounge with stairs leading to the first floor and an opening leading into the kitchen. The fitted kitchen has a range of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over and an inset sink. There is a double glazed window overlooking the rear and a door leading out to the courtyard garden. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom comprising a wc, hand basin and bath. Outside there is a small courtyard garden with a pedestrian access to the front and a shed with electricity connected.
Lounge 11' 11" Maximum x 10' 11" ( 3.63m Maximum x 3.33m )
Kitchen 11' 11" Maximum x 9' 1" ( 3.63m Maximum x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 9' Minimum x 11' 1" ( 2.74m Minimum x 3.38m )
Bedroom 2 6' 4" x 7' 2" ( 1.93m x 2.18m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the fifth set of traffic lights, turn right into Weasenham Lane, turn immediately right into Elm Road, where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52100521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.