3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMountview Road, Sompting, Lancing
Sold STC £285,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTIONS & KITCHEN DINER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SIZE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- SUPERB CONDITION
In superb condition is this spacious THREE bedroom with a further two receptions and a kitchen diner, semi-detached bungalow in North Sompting. EXTENDED and still offering a generous garden size to front and back plus off road parking. Fabulous walks on the downs.
In superb condition is this spacious THREE bedroom with a further two receptions and a kitchen diner, semi-detached bungalow in North Sompting. EXTENDED and still offering a generous garden size to front and back plus off road parking. Fabulous walks on the downs nearby.
Front Of Property
Off road parking and shared driveway to rear of property, front garden with lawn area, steps to front door leading to hall.
Doors to: Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen Diner, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, cupboard housing boiler. Radiator.
Lounge 14' max x 11' 3" ( 4.27m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed sliding doors to garden, electric fireplace, radiator, TV aerial point. Opening to Dining Area.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.95m )
Double glazed skylight, radiator. Opening to Lounge.
Kitchen Diner 14' max x 11' 5" ( 4.27m max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, work surfaces, gas in built oven, inset gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.97m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, panelled bath with shower, low level w.c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Raised patio area to garden with variety of plants and trees, two decking area, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52102450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCG102669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.