3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHowitt Crescent, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £110,000
- End Terrace. Three Bedrooms
- Lounge. Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Garden. Driveway
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
EARLY VIEWING is highly recommended of this WELL PRESENTED end of terrace which comprises: kitchen diner, lounge & ground floor bathroom, to the first floor THREE BEDROOMS. Outside garden to the front, LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN and driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
This WELL PRESENTED end of terrace home offers EXCELLENT SIZED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION with a LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARDEN and driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. The property is conveniently situated for this market town of Uttoxeter which has good local schools and amenities together with excellent road links for the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections. In brief the accommodation comprises: kitchen diner, lounge and ground floor bathroom and to the first floor THREE BEDROOMS. Outside garden to the front and good sized garden to the rear and driveway. EARLY VIEWING is highly recommended.
Access to the property is gained via gated access onto a driveway providing of road parking for several vehicles and giving access to:
Upvc Entrance Door:
With stairs to the first floor accommodation; door leading into:
Lounge: 13' 5" max x 13' 1" ( 4.09m max x 3.99m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; feature fireplace; central heating radiator; dado rail; double doors leading into:
Kitchen Diner: 16' 11" x 7' 7" ( 5.16m x 2.31m )
A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; point for cooker; range of matching eye level units; complementary tiling; understairs store cupboard; uPVC door leading out to the side elevation; two uPVC windows overlooking the rear garden; door leading into:
Ground Floor Bathroom:
Bath with mixer taps; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With double glazed window to the side elevation; doors leading to:
Bedroom One: 13' 7" x 10' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.33m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobe housing the central heating boiler; central heating radiator; feature cast iron fireplace surround.
Bedroom Two: 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 11" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.33m max x 2.36m max )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; cupboard housing the hot water tank.
The front garden has flower and shrub plantings, EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY provides of road parking for several vehicles and gated access leading to the rear garden which has greenhouse, patio area, lawned area with shrub and herbaceous plantings and finished with timber fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street, proceeding out along High Street, which in turn becomes Cheadle Road. At the Three Tuns roundabout take the second exit onto Ashbourne Road, first right into Johnson Road, second left into Howitt Crescent, where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52110955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.