1 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Dumbarton
Sold STC £47,500
- Home Report £50,000
- 1 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat
- Bay Windowed Lounge, Kitchen
- Double Bedroom, Shower Room
- Gas CH. DG. Close To Amenities
Well presented one bedroom flat set on the 1st floor of this tenement building. Close to train station and wide range of amenities. Reception hall, bay windowed lounge, kitchen, double bedroom, re-fitted shower room. Gas CH. Double glazing.
Ideally situated on the preferred 1st floor, this one bedroom flat is located close to the heart of the wide variety of amenities which Dumbarton Town Centre has to offer.
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance; Reception hall; Bay windowed lounge with cornicing to ceiling; Fitted kitchen with space for washing machine, fridge, freezer and cooker, high level window provides borrowed light from the bedroom; Good sized master bedroom with in-built wardrobe, further storage cupboard (4'8 x 3'10) which has power and light and could be used as a small study; Re-fitted three piece shower room with corner cubicle housing an electric shower.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing and a gas fired central heating system.
To the rear lie communal gardens which are made up of lawn with drying facilities.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.46m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.