4 bedroom detached house for saleParkland View, Lundwood, Barnsley
Sold STC £180,000
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000
- 4/5 bedrooms, Detached
- Well decorated & appointed
- Upgraded en suite & bathroom
A detailed inspection is highly recommended in order to appreciate this spacious, 4/5 bedroomed detached property with accommodation set over three floors. The property is situated in a cul de sac position within this popular development and has recently refurbished bathroom and en suite.
A detailed inspection is highly recommended in order to appreciate this spacious, 4/5 bedroomed detached property with accommodation set over three floors. The property is situated in a cul de sac position within this popular development and has recently refurbished bathroom and en suite. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, utility room, bedroom 5/2nd reception room, first floor landing, dining kitchen, lounge/dining room, wc, second floor landing, four bedrooms, en suite and additional house bathroom.
With coving to the ceiling, tiling to the floor, radiator, spindled staircase rising to the first floor and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 4' 11" ( 2.64m x 1.50m )
There is a range of fitted units, plumbing for a washing machine, single bowl sink, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom 5 / 2nd Reception Room 13' 7" x 11' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.51m )
There is coving to the ceiling, built in storage cupboard, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With a spindled staircase rising to the second floor, a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 23' 1" x 10' 8" max ( 7.04m x 3.25m max )
There is coving to the ceiling, contemporary styled fire suite housing the electric fire, laminate flooring, front facing French style doors with matching side window which leads out on to a Juliet balcony, TV point, radiator and rear facing Patio doors leading out to the garden,
Dining Kitchen 16' 11" x 11' 11" max, inc staircase ( 5.16m x 3.63m max, inc staircase )
With an extensive range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, single bowl sink, four ring gas hob, double electric oven, plumbing for a dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, tiled splash backs and a staircase decending to the entrance hall.
Second Floor Landing
With a built in airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' max x 10' 10" ( 3.66m max x 3.30m )
With a range of wardrobes to two walls, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, vanity wc and matching wall units, tiling to the walls, downlights to the ceiling, radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 9" into recess ( 3.33m x 2.67m into recess )
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" max x 7' 2" ( 3.33m max x 2.18m )
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 8' 7" max ( 3.61m x 2.62m max )
With radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower and screen, tiling to the walls, laminate flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan and rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway, canopied entrance and a tandem garage with up and over door. To the rear of the property is a patio garden with decking and inset lighting, lawn and mature shrub borders.
The property has external lighting, a security alarm system, recently upgraded cavity wall insulation and solar panels. Certificates available on request.
Proceed out of Barnsley heading towards Cudworth on Pontefract Road and turn left on to Parkland View where the property can be found.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52112767.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.