2 bedroom flat for saleFerringham Lane, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5NF
- Well Presented Purpose Built GF Flat
- Quite South Ferring Location
- Close to Local Shops - Entrance Hall
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bedrooms - Modern Bathroom
- Lounge with Door to Communal Gardens
- Private Sheltered Garden with Summer Hse
- Garage - Vacant Possession - Chain Free
An attractive purpose built ground floor garden flat forming part of a small development in South Ferring close to the village shops and within a few hundred metres of Ferring sea front. The property is well maintained with the benefit of gas central heating, private garden and a garage. The accommodation has a 16'0 x 11'10 living room, a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a fully tiled bathroom and two double bedrooms. There are attractive communal gardens to the front, private sheltered garden to the rear with timber summer house and a garage in nearby compound also accessed via the rear garden.
Ideally situated in the ever popular South Ferring area The property is very close to the local shopping facilities and within a quarter of a mile away from North Ferring shopping facilities. . There is a local bus service giving access to the rest of Ferring, the sea front and Worthing town centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 327106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.