3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBispham Drive, Meols, Wirral
Sold STC £155,000
- Particularly attractive semi detached house.
- Gas central heating, extensive double glazing.
- Two reception rooms, kitchen.
- Three bedrooms, bathroom/shower.
- Beautifully kept gardens, garage.
Particularly attractive semi detached family house, gas central heating, extensive double glazing. Porch, hall, cloaks. Two reception rooms, kitchen. Three bedrooms, part tiled bathroom with coloured suite. Very well kept and stocked gardens, garage. Popular well established location.
Particularly attractive traditional extended semi detached family house with gas central heating and extensive double glazing. Well planned and extended accommodation including; Porch, hall, cloakroom. Lounge and separate lounge with dining area. Kitchen. There are three bedrooms and a part tiled bathroom/shower with coloured suite. Outside are very well kept and stocked gardens and garage.
Built Out Porch
Georgian style part glazed entrance door with side windows. Inner part glazed door to;
Single radiator, cupboard under stairs.
Having white suite and comprising; low level W.C. wash hand basin.
Front Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Wide double glazed window, single radiator. Ornate fireplace with marble inset and plinth and living flame coal effect gas fire.
Extended Rear Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 11" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.63m narrowing to 2.64m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear garden, double and single radiators. Wall light point.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 1" narrowing to 6' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.16m narrowing to 1.96m )
having double drainer stainless steel sink unit with under cupboards. Further range of wall and base units. Side and rear double glazed windows, glazed door to garden. Washing machine plumbing.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to;
Front Bedroom One 11' 6" Into bay x 10' 11" ( 3.51m Into bay x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window, single radiator, two double wardrobes with upper linen cupboards.
Front Bedroom Two 6' 8" x 6' ( 2.03m x 1.83m )
With double glazed window and single radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 11' 1" Into recess x 9' 8" ( 3.38m Into recess x 2.95m )
With linen cupboard housing Worcester gas central heating boiler, double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Single radiator.
With coloured suite and comprising; panelled bath with Gainsborough shower and curtain, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Frosted window, part tiled walls, double radiator.
There are very well kept gardens to both front and rear, the front garden having lawns, flower and shrub beds and borders, cotswold gravel areas. Boundary wall and wrought iron gate to pathway and wrought iron gates to drive.
Up and over entrance door, side windows, power. Rear door.
The rear garden has a lawn, flowers and shrubs, timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52130935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.