2 bedroom terraced house for saleOak Court, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let investment property
- Accommodation arranged over three storeys
- Superb well-stocked modern kitchen with built-in appliances
- Living room with French doors opening onto a side courtyard which enjoys the afternoon sun
- On the first floor there is a double bedroom and modern family bathroom
- The main bedroom is on the second floor with lovely views and built-in wardrobes and storage
- LP gas fired central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Ample communal parking
- Viewing highly recommended
2 Oak Court is a highly unusual and individual terraced home with accommodation over three floors.
On the first floor the entrance lobby leads through to a spacious kitchen/living room with high quality laminate flooring and a built-in under stairs storage cupboard. The kitchen area is fitted with a wide range of matching wall and base units with an Electrolux ceramic hob and double oven with an integral fridge and the extractor hood included in the sale. This room is currently used as the vendor's dining room and has French style doors opening out on to the side courtyard which is an ideal outside sitting area being low maintenance and enjoying the afternoon sun. There is also a useful side access from the courtyard.
Stairs rise to the first floor which features a double bedroom which is currently used as the vendor's sitting room and the modern family bathroom with a Bristan electric shower over the bath. The bathroom has a tiled floor and a high quality three piece white suite and also houses the airing cupboard. The second floor comprises the main bedroom which is dual aspect and has two Velux skylights allowing in an abundance of light especially in the afternoon and allowing those views over the town to the countryside beyond. This room also has built-in wardrobes and built-in eaves storage areas.
The house is presented in excellent order with LP gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows. It would be an ideal first time buy or buy to let property and a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
Mains water, electric and drainage.
As you enter Holsworthy on the A3072 take the first left turn to:- Bradworthy/Chilsworthy then take the immediate left turn into Oak Court. Take the path between the terrace and number 2 will be found at the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52132805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUD150118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bude. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.