5 bedroom detached house for saleButtington House, Buttington, Welshpool, Powys
- 5 Bedrooms, Attractive Setting, Large Garden, 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen
- Breakfast Room, Laundry, 3 En Suite Bedrooms, 2 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom, Cellar presently used as Store and Games Room, Double Garage
- Office, About 1.4 acres (.56 ha)
5 Bedrooms, Attractive Setting, Large Garden, 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen
Breakfast Room, Laundry, 3 En Suite Bedrooms, 2 Further Bedrooms
Family Bathroom, Cellar presently used as Store and Games Room, Double Garage
Office, About 1.4 acres (.56 ha)
Situation: Buttington House is set back from the road and accessed via double gates. The property is surrounded by farmland, open countryside and hills.
Buttington House is a Grade II listed period home set in a rural location close to Welshpool which combines original features and modern comfort.
A particular feature of Buttington House is the original features which include ceiling roses, sash windows and shutters whilst also being a family country house with a very practical range of reception rooms.
On the ground floor the drawing room has a log burner, the sitting room and dining room have cupboards from the Pool Quay. A fitted kitchen and a light breakfast room has a Rayburn. There is also a laundry, hall which is currently used as a cloakroom and a downstairs WC. On the first floor, there are 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (3 En Suite) as well as the landing which has built in wardrobes. There is a large dry cellar with carpet and oak flooring with plastered walls.
The large lawned garden offers beautiful views and a decked patio. A gravel driveway provides plenty of parking and leads to a double garage and an office converted from an outbuilding.
Dining Room 15'10x13
Directions: From Welshpool take the A483 towards Oswestry and Shrewsbury. At the roundabout take the A458 towards Shrewsbury and then take the first right towards Forden and Leighton. After a short distance Buttington House is on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52136177.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBY150134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balfours LLP, Shrewsbury - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.