6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHill Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
Offers in Excess of £255,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- No Onward Chain
A six bedroom semi-detached family home set out over three floors with large driveway and garage and rear garden extending approximately 80ft. The property benefits from no onward chain, offers large accommodation throughout. Situated close to town centre, railway station and sea front.
Large Entrance Hall
Staircase leading to first floor, radiator, dado rail, coved ceiling.
Obscure window to side, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 7" x 13' 9" ( 5.36m x 4.19m )
Bay window to front, feature fireplace and surround, radiator, ceiling rose.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, coved ceiling.
Third Reception Room 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Window to side, radiator, archway into Kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 15' 8" ( 5.13m x 4.78m )
Windows to rear and side, patio door opening to rear, roll-edge work surface incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring hob, fitted oven, range of wall and base units, space for appliances.
Obscure window to side, space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Large stained window to rear.
Bedroom 15' 7" x 14' 8" ( 4.75m x 4.47m )
Bay window to rear, window to side, two radiators.
Bedroom 17' 3" x 13' 10" ( 5.26m x 4.22m )
Bay window to front, radiator, door to En-Suite.
Obscure window to front, radiator, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, fully enclosed shower cubicle.
Obscure window to side, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard, part tiled walls, radiator.
Obscure window to side, radiator, low level WC.
Second Floor Landing
Window to rear, loft hatch.
Bedroom 15' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.63m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 14' x 11' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.40m )
Window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Window to side, storage cupboard, radiator.
The front of the property is enclosed by low level walling with single width driveway measuring approximately 30ft leading to garage with up and over door. The remainder is patio and pathway leading to front door. The rear garden measures approximately 80ft and commences with hard standing and is mainly laid to lawn with personal door into garage, fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52137046.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.