3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Ball, Minehead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular North Hill Area - Fantastic Views
- Detached Three Bedroom Chalet Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing - Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking - Large Gardens
Situated within the popular North Hill area of Minehead is this 1960's detached three bedroom chalet bungalow which enjoys fantastic views across Minehead and surrounding countryside. The property has been extended and modernised by the current owners. Internal inspection is a must!
Situated within the popular North Hill area of Minehead is this 1960's detached chalet bungalow which enjoys fantastic views across Minehead and surrounding countryside. The property has been extended and modernised by the current owners and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen, two reception rooms, cloakroom, three bedrooms, study/box room, modern fitted family bathroom, workshop/cellar, off street parking and large gardens. Internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
Double Glazed Front Door
Double glazed window to front, radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing, built in understairs cupboard, doors to
Lounge 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden and views across Minehead, double glazed window to side, double glazed door leading to a small terrace which in turn leads to the garden, television point, fitted carpet, radiator, open doorway to
Dining Room 15' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.72m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front and double glazed patio doors leading to a small terrace which in turn leads to the garden, oak flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 7' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear enjoying fantastic views across Minehead and the surrounding countryside, a range of modern fitted base and wall units with worktop surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, inset gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted gas fired boiler concealed in cupboard, space for fridge freezer, radiator, doorway to
Side Entrance Lobby
Double glazed door to side, door to
With high level WC.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" max x 9' 8" ( 4.24m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front enjoying views towards St.Michaels Church, double glazed window to side with views across Minehead & surrounding countryside, fitted carpet, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear enjoying fantastic views, fitted carpet, built in cupboard, radiator, doors to
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front with views towards St.Michaels Church and double glazed window to rear enjoying fantastic views across Minehead and surrounding countryside, fitted carpet, radiator.
Family Bathroom 12' 4" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.76m max x 2.95m max )
Double glazed windows to side and front, tiled flooring, Victorian style roll top freestanding bath with Victorian style mixer taps/shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low level WC, radiator, built in cupboard.
With fitted carpet, light and power.
The property is approached via a pedestrian gate with pathway leading to the front door, pathway then leads to the side of the property where the driveway can be found and a pedestrian gate giving access to a patio area with steps leading down to the rear garden.
To the rear is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with flower & shrub beds, patio area with steps leading to a small terrace which leads to the lounge, steps to the side of the property lead to a further terrace immediately off the dining room. Access to the WORKSHOP/CELLAR is located from the patio area.
A pathway leads to the rear of the garden which leads to a further large terraced garden which is mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees, greenhouse and enjoys fantastic views across Minehead and the surrounding countryside.
The property is situated within the pretty coastal resort of Minehead, known as the gateway to Exmoor and the start of The South West Coast Path. Minehead offers a good range of day to
day amenities, a recently opened hospital and schools for all ages including a sixth form college. The rolling hills of Exmoor, Quantock Hills and Brendon Hills are all within easy motoring distance as are the sandy beaches at Blue Anchor. The county town of Taunton is some 24 miles to the south and offers a further range of high street shops, public and state schools and great access links to both the M5 and A303. A direct train link to London Paddington is available from Taunton station in approximately two hours.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52140805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.