2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleLawrence Avenue, Rustington, Littlehampton
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MID TERRACED BUNGALOW
- REFITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL AREA
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this refurbished freehold two bedroom bungalow situated in a peaceful residential area of Rustington. This property is located nearby local amenities and Angmering train station with bus routes available around the area.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this refurbished freehold two bedroom bungalow which has been much updated by the present vendor. The property benefits from open plan lounge/diner, modern refitted kitchen, modern refitted bathroom, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, extended to the rear providing extra accommodation, situated in a peaceful residential area of Rustington. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Fully enclosed entrance porch via double glazed door, laminate style flooring, further double glazed door to open plan lounge/diner.
Lounge/diner 20' 4" x 15' 3" ( 6.20m x 4.65m )
Open plan lounge/diner. Lounge area with double glazed window, double radiator, inset spot lights and tiled flooring, archway to dining area comprising of kingsize double radiator, inset spotlights and tiled floor.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 8" ( 3.00m x 1.73m )
Refitted kitchen comprising of stainless steel sink and mixer taps with walnut effect wood cupboards, part tiled walls and double glazed window above, fitted four ring gas hob set into roll top work surface with gas oven under, stainless steel extractor, cupboards to either side, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, 7 year old combi boiler, access to loft housing the pipes and tiled flooring.
Wall mounted thermostat for gas fired central heating, double doors to pine fitted cloaks cupboard with further storage over, further single cupboard with door to housing fuse board.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 14' 2" ( 3.12m x 4.32m )
Comprising of double glazed window, fitted pine double wardrobe, kingsize double radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
Comprising fitted pine double wardrobe, kingsize double radiator and double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Inset ceiling spotlights, roll top bath with mixer taps and separate power shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with modern taps, heated white ladder style radiator, sky light, extractor fan, low level W.C walls & tiled floor made with modern ceramics.
Paved garden for ease of maintenance enclosed by fencing to two sides.
Laid to concrete providing off road parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52142263.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.