3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Norton
- It Is Rare That This Type of Property Becomes Available on Station Road & We Urge Buyers to Book Their Viewing Early to Avoid Disappointment!
- Here Are Just Some of the Features We Find Impressive
- Truly Beautiful Semi Detached House
- Traditional Features Throughout
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Lovely Enclosed Rear Garden with Raised Decking Area
- Equally Impressive Front Garden with Double Width Drive & Garage
- Walking Distance to Sports Facilities, Norton High Street & Local Schools
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This is Such a Lovely Home We Urge Early Viewings to Avoid Any Disappointment!
Traditional Bay Fronted Semi with Generous Accommodation Which Goes with This Period of Build and Together with the Private Garden, Plenty of Off Road Parking and Garage Really Does Set This Home Out From Others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52146315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.