3 bedroom detached house for saleLambfield Way, Ingleby Barwick
- A Sensibly Priced, Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Offering Attractively Presented Accommodation Which Will Appeal to a Variety of Potential Buyers
- Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Separate Dining Room with Rear Bay Window
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Three Bedrooms with the Master Having Fitted Wardrobes & a Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite & Part Tiled Walls
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Sensibly Priced, Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Detached Property. Offering Attractively Presented Accommodation Which Will Appeal to a Variety of Potential Buyers. Further Photos To Follow.
4.06m x 3.25m
3.1m x 2.44m
measured into bay.
2.74m x 2.4m
1.52m x 1.42m
1.52m x 0.91m
3.68m x 2.62m
to robes. Fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.67m x 1.52m
3.23m x 3.58m
13'8 reducing to 10'7 x 11'9.
3.05m x 1.9m
2.06m x 1.7m
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with decking, a paved patio area and shrub sections.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52151307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING120413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.