3 bedroom detached house for saleEgypt Way, Fairford Leys, Aylesbury
Sold STC £359,995
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- CLOAKROOM & CONSERVATORY
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN & UTILITY AREA
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REAR GARDEN & SUMMERHOUSE/OFFICE
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
Bryant built Bromley style three bedroom detached family home situated on the popular Fairford Leys development. The property features cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility area, master bedroom with en-suite, bathroom, garden with summerhouse/office, driveway & garage.
A Bryant built Bromley style three bedroom detached family home situated on the popular Fairford Leys development. The property features entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility area, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden with summerhouse/office and driveway leading to garage.
Door to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor and landing with under stairs storage cupboard. Coving. Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front. Feature fireplace with surround. Coving. Radiator. Double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 11" max x 6' 8" max ( 4.24m max x 2.03m max )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset single drainer sink unit. Built in oven and hob. Plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to rear, Door to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows and double door to rear garden. Opening to utility area. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed window. Plumbing for washing machine. Single bowl, single drainer sink unit with worksurfaces.
First Floor & Landing
Double glazed window to front. Access to loft. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 4" +wardrobes ( 3.18m x 3.15m +wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Telephone point. Radiator. Door to en-suite shower room.
Refitted suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Enclosed rear garden with raised decked area. lawned area. Summer house presently being used as an office with power and light. Gated access to side.
Driveway leading to garage.
Power and light. Access to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52153708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL106817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.