4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColster Way, Colsterworth, GRANTHAM
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 En- Suites
- Sought After Village Location
- Spacious Accommodation
Guide Price £205,000 - £220,000!! A fantastic four bedroom extended semi detached home, situated in the highly popular village of Colsterworth with direct access to the A1 northbound/ southbound. Must be viewed to fully appreciate!
GUIDE PRICE £205,000 - £220,000! This 4 bedroom semi-detached home boasts spacious extended accommodation comprising of Lounge, Dining Room, Snug/ Breakfast Room, T- shape Kitchen, Landing, 4 Bedrooms with En- Suite & Dresser to the Master and Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from front and rear Gardens.
Lounge 15' 11" x 13' 6" to staircase ( 4.85m x 4.11m to staircase )
uPVC double glazed bow window to the front aspect, duel fuel log burner, staircase rising to the first floor, television point, radiator, glazed double doors into the snug/ breakfast room and access into the dining room.
Dining Room 16' 7" x 8' 1" ( 5.05m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator, access into the consumer unit and glazed double doors into the kitchen.
Snug/ Breakfast Room 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed French doors opening out to the rear garden, radiator, tiled floor and arch into the kitchen.
T- Shape Kitchen
Kitchen Area One 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of low and eye level units and drawers, roll top work surfaces over, space for appliances below, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. Integral fridge/ freezer, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over. Tiled floor, storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen Area Two 8' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.24m )
Airing cupboard providing access to the combination boiler, loft hatch access and access into the four bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" plus recess x 8' 1" ( 4.29m plus recess x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, LED downlighters, radiator and opening into the dressing room.
Dressing Room 5' 6" maximum x 4' 6" maximum ( 1.68m maximum x 1.37m maximum )
Hanging rail, LED lighting and bi- folding doors opening into the en- suite.
Three piece suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity surround and wc. Stainless steel heated towel rail, extractor fan, LED downlighters, tiled floor and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 8" maximum ( 4.06m x 2.64m maximum )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 10" plus entrance recess ( 3.02m x 3.00m plus entrance recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" maximum x 7' 5" maximum ( 2.41m maximum x 2.26m maximum )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
White three piece suite comprising double ended bath with shower above, shower screen and tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and wc. LED downlighters, radiator, tiled floor and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Approaching the property is double driveway providing off road parking, lawned area with surrounding borders and gated side access to the rear.
Enclosed by fencing, rear garden has patio seating area, laid to lawn with surrounding borders and raised decked seating area. External water tap, garden shed, enclosed bin store and gated side access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52153909.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.