4 bedroom detached house for saleWards Farm, Fortrose, IV10
Offers in Region of
- Amazing Location
- Views Over Inner Moray Firth
- EPC = E
- Bio Mass And Oil Heating System
- Inverness Approx 13 Miles
- Approx 5 Acres
* Amazing Views And Location
* Approximately 5 Acres Paddock And Stable
* Dual Biomass And Oil Heating
* Inverness City Approximately 13 Miles Distant + Inverness Airport Approximately 23 Miles Distant
With one of the best views on the Black Isle, this property offers a unique opportunity to purchase a spacious family home with equestrian facilities. The accommodation comprises: vestibule, lounge, kitchen, dining room, 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and family shower room. The outbuildings are currently used as office, storage and garage and were previously stable and tack room but could easily be converted. The garden grounds and paddock extends to approximately5 acres and are of high quality and have been well maintained. EPC = E
Located above the popular Black Isle village of Fortrose, this property will appeal to those seeking a home that offers country living while being well placed for access to the major employment centres including the capital of the Highlands, Inverness. Fortrose offers a good range of services and facilities to include medical centre, grocery store, baker, butcher, primary and secondary education. Inverness offers all city facilities including Eden Court and Eastgate shopping centre.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52155478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528432676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dingwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.