2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBack Armitage Road, Armitage Bridge, HUDDERSFIELD
Offers Over £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000**
- Much Sought After Location
- Retains Period Features & Charm
- No Onward Chain
- Buyers Incentive Available
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000** Located in a peaceful and highly regarded village location, this two bedroom end terraced cottage boasts many period features, which with some modest upgrading will make a charming and delightful home.
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000** Located in a peaceful and highly regarded village location, this two bedroom end terraced cottage boasts many period features, which with some modest upgrading will make a charming and delightful home. Of particular interest to first time buyers and investors alike, we anticipate very strong levels of interest given the location and attractive selling price.
Lounge 15' 1" max into recess x 10' 8" max into recess ( 4.60m max into recess x 3.25m max into recess )
Enter from the front elevation via a single glazed door into the lounge which is bursting with character having an exposed feature stone wall and timber beams to the ceiling. It has a feature fireplace with an electric fire and wall lights. It gives access to the basement storage cellar and also a double glazed timber window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 7' 8" max into recess x 6' max into recess ( 2.34m max into recess x 1.83m max into recess )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. It has a stainless steel sink and drainer, feature exposed stone wall and a double glazed timber window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the lounge to the first floor landing which has feature beams to the ceiling, storage cupboards and it gives access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 1" max x 9' 8" max into wardrobe ( 3.07m max x 2.95m max into wardrobe )
The first and master bedroom benefits from having fitted wardrobes. It has feature beams to the ceiling, gas wall heater and a double glazed timber window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' x 4' 7" ( 2.74m x 1.40m )
The second bedroom has feature beams to the ceiling and a double glazed timber window to the side elevation.
The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin and a WC. It is partly tiled and has feature beams to the ceiling, shaver point and a double glazed timber window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a flagged yard which is can be used as a outside seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52170214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.