2 bedroom terraced house for saleAshfield Road North, Ellesmere Port
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms Plus Loft Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Courtyard
- Cul-de-Sac Location
A viewing is essential in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer with this deceptively spacious terraced house situated close to local amenities and travel networks. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and would make an ideal first time buy or investment!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this terraced house located close to local amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and provides deceptively spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, dining room, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the second bedroom also providing access to a fully boarded loft room. Externally the property has a courtyard to the rear and is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. This would make an ideal first time buy or investment and an early viewing is advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to the first floor, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 11" plus recess ( 4.17m x 3.33m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas fire place, built-in storage cupboard and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a double glazed door to the rear yard. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit. electric oven, electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, combination boiler and a radiator
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 9" plus recess ( 3.23m x 3.28m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, stairs to loft room and a radiator.
Loft Room 12' x 9' 4" restricted headspace ( 3.66m x 2.84m restricted headspace )
Double glazed skylight to rear aspect, built-in storage and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, vanity unit, bath, shower, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a walled yard being paved and stoned with decorative edges housing plants and shrubs. Wooden gate leading to alleyway providing access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52170695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.