3 bedroom bungalow for saleRosebank, Stainton, Penrith
Offers in Region of
- IMPRESSIVE 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMED DORMER BUNGALOW
- TUCKED AWAY IN THE CORNER OF CUL DE SAC
- BALCONY WITH VIEW & CONSERVATORY
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND PARKING
- GENEROUSLY SIZED GARDENS
- 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM & EN SUITE- VIEWING IS A MUST
- ENERGY RATING D
TUCKED AWAY IN THE CORNER OF A CUL DE SAC this Impressive 3 Bedomed dormer bungalow located in the sought after village of Stainton. The accommodation which boasts GARAGE, GENEROUS GARDENS, BALCONY WITH VIEW, CONSERVATORY & Maser Bedroom EN SUITE comprises; Entrance Hallway, Cloaks, Fitted Kitchen, spacious Living room, Conservatory and Balcony to the upper floor. To the lower floor are the 3 DOUBLE Bedrooms, a 4 PIECE Bathroom and En Suite. Externally is a drive for ample parking with side access on both elevations to a rear garden. Double glazing & central heating throughout. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE WHAT THIS PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52177544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN140263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.