3 bedroom detached house for saleAshton Lane, Braithwell, Rotherham
Sold STC £199,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented detached dormer bungalow, fitted dining kitchen, open-plan lounge
- Ground floor master bedroom & family bathroom
- Two first floor, good size, bedrooms
- Generous grounds, ample off street parking
- Popular Village Location
- NO CHAIN
Early viewing is highly recommended of this WELL PRESENTED, DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY, ideal for FAMILY PURCHASERS, PROFESSIONAL COUPLES or RETIREES and is ready TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN. Benefiting from GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVC DOUBLE GLAZING & OFF STREET PARKING.
Available with NO CHAIN and being of particular interest to FAMILY PURCHASERS or PROFESSIONAL COUPLES is this WELL PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY, which is worthy of an internal inspection to be fully appreciated. Located in this sought after VILLAGE location of BRAITHWELL, which has convenient access to open country side, local amenities, shops, reputable schools and is well served by transport links, ideal for commuting. Having GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVC DOUBLE GLAZING, the property in brief comprises the following range of accommodation; entrance, fitted dining kitchen, inner hall, dual-aspect lounge, downstairs bedroom/ second reception room, ground floor bathroom and two further first floor bedroom. Outside is an attractive block-paved driveway, providing off street parking for several vehicles, a front lawn garden with decked terrace patio and a rear block-paved patio. Contact William H Brown to arrange a viewing today!
A side facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with opaque glazed inserts, provides access to the;
Dining Kitchen 19' 3" x 7' 10" ( 5.87m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a modern style range of pale wood units, tiled splash backs lead down to a complimentary roll edge work surface, incorporated in which is a porcelain sink and drainer, set beneath a front facing PVC double glazed window. There are front facing PVC double glazed, French style, double doors, which open to the decked patio seating area, tiled flooring, a wall mounted feature radiator, integrated fridge and central heating boiler, space for a dining table and chairs, plumbing for a free standing washing machine and fridge freezer. A glazed insert panel door provides access to the;
With a radiator, telephone point, cloak storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling. Access is provided to the open-plan lounge, downstairs bedroom/ second reception room and ground floor family bathroom.
Open-Plan Lounge 23' 3" x 11' 11" including the stairs ( 7.09m x 3.63m including the stairs )
The focal point of this spacious, dual-aspect room is the gas feature fire place with granite back, hearth and white decorative surround. There are front and side facing PVC double glazed windows, with radiators beneath, a rear facing PVC double glazed sliding patio door, which opens to the rear, TV and satellite points, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and a flight of stairs rise to the first floor accommodation.
Ground Floor Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 12' ( 4.55m x 3.66m )
With a side facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator beneath and TV point. The room could also be used as a second reception room.
Ground Floor Family Bathroom 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a modern, white four piece suite comprising a panel bath, with mixer shower tap, a corner walk-in shower cubicle, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a rear facing PVC double glazed opaque window, tiled flooring, a towel radiator, complimentary tiled walls and coving to the ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to two further bedrooms.
Bedroom Two 19' 4" x 10' 11" ( 5.89m x 3.33m )
With a side facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator beneath, rear facing double glazed velux style window and access to the eaves storage space, to two walls.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.51m )
With a rear facing double glazed velux style window, a radiator and access is provided to the eaves storage space.
Outside & Gardens
The property stands in a generous plot with grounds and access to all sides. To the front and side, is an attractive block-paved driveway, which provides ample off street parking for several vehicles. Further to the front is a tier lawn garden with stone wall, two good size lawn gardens, enclosed decked patio seating area and courtesy light.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed block-paved garden area, with side shed store, cold water supply and courtesy lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52179559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.