2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Georges Mount, Wallasey
- Fully Refurbished Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Grade Two Listed Building
- Off Road Parking, Stunning Views
- NO CHAIN
WONDERFULLY APPOINTED NEWLY REFURBISHED, TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT IN THIS SPECTACULAR GRADE TWO LISTED NEO-CLASSICAL VICTORIAN VILLA SITUATED ON THE HIGHEST POINT IN NEW BRIGHTON. Stunning views of Liverpool city, the river Mersey and the Welsh hills. Superb features viewing is a MUST!
WONDERFULLY APPOINTED NEWLY REFURBISHED, TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT IN THIS SPECTACULAR GRADE TWO LISTED NEO-CLASSICAL VICTORIAN VILLA SITUATED ON THE HIGHEST POINT IN NEW BRIGHTON. Stunning views of Liverpool city, the river Mersey and the Welsh hills. Superb features including vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and solid oak floors. Excellent location and living space. VIEWING'S HIGHLY ADVISED. The accommodation comprising hall, feature lounge with kitchen area. Two bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom with three piece suite. Outside there are mature, well tended borders to the front and a parking area. The apartment also has the added benefit of being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Vendor has advised the the sevice charge is Aprox £82 per month. Lease will be a new one - 125 years
Neo-classical entrance portico with original Victorian black and white tiles and wooden front door leading into the communal, carpeted hallway. Original turned cast iron staircase with mahogany handrail leading to the upper floors with full length windows to the side elevation. Private front door leading into the second floor apartment.
Front door leading from the communal hallway with loft access, intercom system and storage cupboard. Open hallway leading to the ante-space/home office/study area, ideal for working from home or study. Doors off leading to bedrooms, bathroom and lounge/kitchen.
Ante-Space/ Study Area: 9' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.88m )
Carpeted home study area. Double glazed window and sky light to the front elevation. Wall mounted radiator and a telephone point.
Ideal for storage and the fuse board for the apartment is located here.
Lounge/ Kitchen: 19' 6" x 13' 3" ( 5.94m x 4.04m )
Full length double glazed windows to the front elevation with stunning views of Liverpool, the river Mersey and the Welsh hills. Double glazed skylights to the front and rear aspect.
Lounge area- Solid oak wooden floor, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, wall mounted radiator, telephone, TV and satellite points, Wall lights.
Kitchen- Wonderful fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with solid beech work surfaces and splash back tiles. Stainless steel sink and drainer, spot lights, solid oak floor, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, incorporated four ring gas hob with built-in electric fan oven below and stainless steel cooker hood.
Bedroom One: 16' x 11' 2" ( 4.88m x 3.40m )
Generously sized double bedroom with wool carpets. vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. Double glazed window to the front aspect with views of Liverpool, the river Mersey and the Welsh hills. TV point and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.18m x 1.98m )
Double glazed sky light to the rear aspect and wooden ceiling beams.
Double glazed window to the side elevation. White fitted three piece suite consisting of a bath with mixer taps and shower over head, low level WC and a wash hand basin with fitted storage cupboard below and a bathroom mirror with LED lighting above. Storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Extractor fan, partial tiled walls, slate tiled floor and a chrome steel wall mounted towel radiator.
To the front of the building there are mature, well tended borders and a parking area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52181726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.