2 bedroom flat for saleHall Road, St John's Wood, NW8
- Outstanding two bedroom flat
- Situated within an iconic building
- Boasts contemporary design throughout
- Enviable location in the heart of St John's Wood
- Features Boffi kitchen and integrated music system
- Benefits from 24hr concierge and porter facility
- Provides allocated parking space
Set within a stunning former telephone exchange designed by renowned architect Philippe Starck, this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers stylish, beautifully presented accommodation throughout.
Hall Road provides easy access to the boutique shops and pavement cafes of St John's Wood High Street, with the open spaces of Regent's Park and the amenities of Maida Vale also both within easy reach. St John's Wood Underground Station is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 939388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.