3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGargrave Place, Leeds
Sold STC £110,000
- Well presented spacious terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Dining kitchen
- Utility porch
- Central heating & Double glazing
- Rear garden
A WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS terrace property that comprises lounge, WELL PROPORTIONED DINING KITCHEN, THREE BEDROOMS & bathroom. The property also benefits from having a UTILITY PORCH, CENTRAL HEATING< DOUBLE GLAZING & front & rear GARDENS. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
We are pleased to offer for sale this WELL PRESENTED and SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM terrace house. The property comprises lounge and a well proportioned DINING KITCHEN to the ground floor with three bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor. The property also benefits from CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING and gardens to the front & rear as well as a large UTILITY PORCH! Viewing highly recommended!!
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and ceiling coving.
Dining Kitchen 15' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.78m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of white wall and base units with work tops over and incorporating asterite sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled to splash back, walk in cupboard, double glazed window to the rear and door to the porch.
Rear Utily Room/ Porch 11' 5" x 4' 5" ( 3.48m x 1.35m )
Having base units, ceramic tiled flooring, space for tumble dryer, plumbing for automatic washing machine and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft, airing cupboard and central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 9' 4" min. 11'8 max into doorway ( 4.09m x 2.84m min. 11'8 max into doorway )
Laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 10' 4" max ( 3.78m x 3.15m max )
Walk in wardrobe, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 5' 9" x 10' 4" ( 1.75m x 3.15m )
Laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
White suite comprising hand wash basin, WC and bath with shower over. Fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Garden to the rear that is part graveled and part paved.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52187560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.