3 bedroom maisonette for saleSt Ronans Avenue, Southsea
- Three upper floor maisonette with retained period features
- Share of freehold and lease has in excess of 950 years remaining!
- Fully refurbished throughout but with potential for further development
- 1200 sq ft. in floorspace which rivals houses.
- No forward chain - so this could be your new home for Christmas!
This property in a cul-de-sac in close proximity to the beach and situated just off of popular Albert Road, must be viewed to be truly appreciated as it is approximately 1200 sq ft. of living accommodation split over two floors with plenty of period features retained...
This property in a cul-de-sac in close proximity to the beach and situated just off of popular Albert Road, must be viewed to be truly appreciated as it is approximately 1200 sq ft. of living accommodation split over two floors with plenty of period features retained, even though it has been fully refurbished throughout. The lease has now be extended so not only is a share of freehold on offer but the lease has in excess of 950 years remaining and very little monthly outgoing's as a result of this - this could be a great buy-to-let property for this reason. Comprising of three double bedrooms, a large reception area, separate fitted kitchen and modern bathroom, this maisonette would also suit a family as the floorspace on offer rivals that of houses listed in the area.
Single glazed wooden door to front, papered walls, carpets, internal stained glass door.
Stained glass inner door to hallway with large under stairs cupboard, smooth plastered ceilings with coving, picture and dado rails with antique anaglypta below; turning stairs to first floor with period wooden handrail and spindles, wall mounted radiators on the landing and double glazed windows to the side elevation making a bright and sunny landing. Doors on first floor landing to:
Bedroom 3 13' 11" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.24m max x 2.67m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling, papered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, feature fire place, radiator, carpet.
Discreetly positioned from the main part of the living accommodation, the bathroom has a clad ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed door to Juliette Balcony, bath with thermostatic mixer taps, over head shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and wall-mounted radiator. Neighbouring the bathroom is a large storage cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 7' 5" ( 4.29m x 2.26m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, one bowl sink, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer.
Lounge 19' 2" max x 13' 10" plus bay ( 5.84m max x 4.22m plus bay )
Smooth plastered ceiling, papered walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, open fire place, two radiators, carpet.
Second Floor Landing
Smooth plastered ceiling, papered walls, stairs from first elevation, window to side aspect, fully carpeted, two doors to:
Bedroom 1 19' 2" max x 10' 10" max ( 5.84m max x 3.30m max )
Large double bedroom with restricted head height in places, double glazed window to front elevation, papered walls with built in wardrobes, wash hand basin fitted in each bedroom, wall-mounted radiator, carpeted and there is an interconnecting 'Jack and Jill' door between each bedroom (which could also be blocked up if not practical).
Bedroom 2 18' 3" max x 9' 10" max ( 5.56m max x 3.00m max )
Large south facing double bedroom with restricted head height in places, double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth plastered walls with built in wardrobes, wash hand basin fitted in each bedroom, two wall-mounted radiators, carpeted throughout and interconnecting 'Jack and Jill' door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.