2 bedroom flat for saleMorrison Street, Kingston Quay, Glasgow
- Two bedroom mezzanine apartment
- Lounge open plan to kitchen
- Underground parking
- Gym facilities
A magnificent two bedroom mezzanine apartment situated within the first floor of this stunning B-listed Victorian building.
This desirable apartment is sited within Persimmon City Developments highly successful Morrison Street scheme which lies within walking distance of Glasgow city centre. The five storey building, built between 1893-97 by Bruce and Hay as an office and Warehouse in Louis X1V French renaissance style, the façade features a large central pediment enclosing statues of Justice, Labour and the four continents under Cybele and two lions and the central domed cupola is 50 feet high. The two corner pavilions are French square domes with pediment dormers and are of timber construction.
The accommodation is finished to a high standard internally and comprises of shared entrance with magnificent stairwell or alternatively lift facility, internal corridor, with the accommodation comprising of reception hall with stairwell to side, main living space on open plan design lounge and dining area, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two generous bedrooms on the ground level (master en-suite), well equipped internal bathroom and mezzanine level which offers flexible usage.
The property is further enhanced by electric central heating and double glazing throughout. Further more there is secure underground parking and private gym facilities.
Lounge/kitchen 26' 8" x 20' max ( 8.13m x 6.10m max )
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 13' ( 4.11m x 3.96m )
En-Suite 8' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.98m )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 12' 6" max ( 4.37m x 3.81m max )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.03m )
Mezzanine Level 14' x 9' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA107435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.