2 bedroom terraced house for saleMelford Road, Sudbury
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terraced Home
- Close to the Town Centre
- Lower Floor with Shower Room
- Good-Sized Rear Garden
- Stunning Meadow Views to the Rear
This FAMILY HOME within walking distance of Sudbury town centre offers a CELLAR/SHOWER ROOM to a lower floor, two bedrooms and a GOOD SIZED rear garden. The property benefits from stunning VIEWS OVERLOOKING MEADOWS to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Door Into:
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Window and door to the front aspect, original fireplace with oak surround, radiator, doorway opening to:
Kitchen 11' 11" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.63m max x 2.90m max )
Window to the rear aspect, range of matching wall and base level units with roll top work surface incorporating the inset sink and drainer units, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker, radiator, door to the rear aspect, stairs leading to the first floor, door to stairs leading down to:
Cellar / Shower Room 8' 7" x 9' ( 2.62m x 2.74m )
Window to the rear aspect, towel rail, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Good sized south facing garden approximately 260ft in length benefiting from a small patio area leading onto the remainder which is laid to lawn, established shrubbery and trees, enclosed by panelled fencing and established bushes. The garden leads down to a river and views overlooking stunning meadows. Enjoys right of way over neighbouring property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197681.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD106428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.