3 bedroom detached house for saleMilton Crescent, Leicester
- Three Bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Good location
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY. With lounge, kitchen, family bathroom ,front & rear garden off road parking and garage. CALL TODAY 0116 251 41 31 to arrange a viewing. Situated off Anstey Lane, with close amenities and schools near by.
William H Brown would like to offer to market this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED property situated just off from Anstey Lane. As you approach the property you will be greeted with a front garden, off road parking aswell as a garage with an up and over door and power and light inside. Once you enter the property to your left you will find a fitted kitchen with wall and base units a window over looking the front garden, to also compliment the kitchen you have an electric oven and hob, sink and drainer, space for appliances and a radiator. As you carry on through the property you enter the lounge with patio doors over looking the rear garden along with tow radiators and an electric fireplace. Following on from the lounge is the stairway leading to three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom with wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower, part tiling and recess lights complete this room you will find the WC separate from the main bathroom. This property is a MUST SEE to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Call our Leicester branch today to arrange a viewing. 0116 251 41 31
Door to the front of the property with understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 19' 2" x 13' 5" ( 5.84m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window aswell as patio doors overlooking the rear garden, electric fire place and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, space for both washing machine and fridge/freezer. Part tiled, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Stairs from lounge with a double glazed window to the side of the property. Loft access on the landing.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the side of the property, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property with radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front of the property with radiator
Bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin and part tiling and recess lights.
WC is located separately away from the main family bathroom
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS106639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.