5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerwentwater Avenue, Middlesbrough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
- Five Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewings and Offers Invited
- DONT MISS OUT!
** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Manners and Harrison are delighted to bring to the market this five bedroom semi detached property situated in the sought after location of Acklam, Middlesbrough. Viewings and offers come highly recommended so DONT MISS OUT!!
** £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Manners and Harrison are delighted to bring the market this nicely positioned five bedroom semi-detached house situated in the sought after location of Acklam, Middlesbrough. The property consists of an entrance porch leading onto two good size reception rooms with a feature fire places. There is a separate modern fitted kitchen, five good size bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), a fitted bathroom and a conservatory at the rear of the property. The property benefits from a gas central heating system, double glazing throughout and is decorated to a good standard internally. There is driveway parking to the front and there is a rear garden with a patio area that is well maintained by the current owner. Viewing's and offers are invited, the property is to be sold with no chain
Double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front and side elevation and tiled flooring.
Lounge 17' 1" x 13' 5" Into Bay ( 5.21m x 4.09m Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature fireplace, wall light points, radiator and flooring.
Dining Room 17' 1" MAX x 10' 9" MAX ( 5.21m MAX x 3.28m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace, radiator and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.12m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the side elevation, door leading to the conservatory, one and half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, oven, hob, plumbing, fridge, radiator and spot lights to the ceiling.
Utility Room 3' 9" x 8' 4" ( 1.14m x 2.54m )
Door leading out to the garden, plumbing and boiler.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 15' ( 3.15m x 4.57m )
UPVC construction, double glazed window to the side and rear elevation, lights, flooring, radiator and tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from the ground floor accommodation and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 5" Into Bay x 10' 5" Into Wardrobe ( 4.09m Into Bay x 3.18m Into Wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling and flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, flooring and coved ceiling.
Shower cubicle, part tiled walls, extractor fan, wash hand basin and flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator and spot lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 6' 4" x 7' 4" ( 1.93m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and flooring.
Bedroom Five 8' x 15' 1" Into Bay ( 2.44m x 4.60m Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator and flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps, fully tiled walls, wash hand basin, WC and flooring.
Externally there are parking facilities and front and rear gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198057.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR103269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.