3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOldfield Lane, Wisbech
- Semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
FAMILY WANTED!! This 3 bedroom semi-detached property is situated on the outskirts of the town centre has the benefit of off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
This semi-detached house must be viewed internally to appreciate. The property is situated on the outskirts of the town centre and the accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from having off road parking, an enclosed rear garden, gas radiator heating and uPVC double glazing.
The rear entrance door leads directly into the kitchen which has a window over looking the rear garden and is fitted with a range of modern base and drawer units with work surfaces over and matching wall units with inset sink, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and space for fridge.
There are two good size reception rooms and a family bathroom comprising a w.c. hand basin and bath with shower over and a lobby leading to the first floor. The dining area benefits from a wall mounted gas fire with window to the side and a lounge which has two windows to the front and a brick built fireplace.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms all enjoying plenty of natural light with the master bedroom having a built in wardrobe.
Continuing outside there is an area of shingle to the front offering off road parking with gated pedestrian access to rear garden which is low maintenance with two patio areas.
Kitchen Area 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Dining Area 15' 3" maximum x 12' ( 4.65m maximum x 3.66m )
Lounge 15' x 11' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 12' 1" maximum ( 3.76m x 3.68m maximum )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.08m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A47 signposted Peterborough, procced out of town and turn left into Oldfield Lane, continue along where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52199149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB110128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.