4 bedroom character property for saleAuchentiber, Auchentiber, Kilwinning
Sold STC £299,000
- Charming detached cottage within rural location
- Two public rooms & four double bedrooms
- First floor balcony overlooking countryside
- Modern fitted bathroom, en- suite and cloakroom
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Log cabin, hot tub, and Wendy house
- Extensive Driveway
Charming detached cottage in rural location with entrance hall, large dining kitchen, two public rooms, four double bedrooms, Ist floor balcony, modern fitted bathroom, en-suite shower room and cloakroom. Log Burners, Wendy house, garage, wide concrete parking area, oil fired central heating, d/g.
Rarely available this charming detached cottage is situated in the hamlet of Auchentiber. The spacious versatile accommodation comprises of on the ground level: entrance hall, rear entrance hall, modern fitted dining kitchen with integrated white goods, utility room with stairway to loft, modern fitted cloakroom, sitting room with wood burner, fantastic sized formal lounge with dining area with wood burner and patio doors to rear garden and double bedroom. On the upper level there is three further double bedrooms with master having modern fitted en-suite shower room. On the upper hallway there is patio doors leading to balcony offering excellent views. , The property is further enhanced by log cabin with hot tub and Wendy house. Oil fired central heating, double glazing, chipped driveway giving excellent ample off road parking with garage/workshop, garden grounds to the front, side and rear, with lawn area, patio area, chipped area and open aspects to front and rear overlooking countryside beyond.
Enter via twin double glazed door to reception hallway. Amtico flooring. Radiator. Stairs to upper floor and Cloakroom off.
Modern fitted cloakroom comprising of w.c. wash hand basin with glass splashback. Cupboard. Amtico flooring. Double glazed window to front.
Formal Lounge/dining Area 34' 2" x 14' 3" ( 10.41m x 4.34m )
Extensive formal lounge with double glazed window to front and side. Patio doors giving access to rear garden. Space for dining table and chairs. Wood burner. Two radiators. Amtico flooring.
Sitting Room 15' 8" x 13' 9" ( 4.78m x 4.19m )
Spacious sitting room with front facing double glazed window. Wood burner with marble hearth. Radiator. French doors leading to kitchen. Carpeted flooring.
Family Room/bedroom Four 17' 8" x 18' 11" ( 5.38m x 5.77m )
This room could either be used as a fourth bedroom or an additional public room with two front facing and two rear facing double glazed windows. Two radiators and plumbing for a shower. Access to loft area.
Dining Kitchen 19' 7" x 16' 1" ( 5.97m x 4.90m )
Extensive modern fitted dining kitchen with wall and base units with feature under lighting, Rear and side facing double glazed windows. Centre breakfast bar, stainless steel sink. Modern granite work surfaces with feature glass splash backs. Five ring induction hob, two ovens and grill. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Radiator. Ample space for table and chairs. Karndean flooring.
Rear Hall 14' 6" x 6' ( 4.42m x 1.83m )
Rear entrance hall with double door and double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Access to utility room, kitchen, fourth bedroom/family room.
Utility Room 15' x 10' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.20m )
Two front facing double glazed windows. Wall mounted units with feature splash back, plumbed for washing machine. Radiator. Stairway giving access to loft area.
Access from entrance hall. Patio door to balcony. Loft access. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Balcony 19' x 15' 6" ( 5.79m x 4.72m )
Large outdoor seating area providing open aspects to the rear of the property.
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 13' 9" ( 4.72m x 4.19m )
Excellent double bedroom with front and rear facing double glazed windows. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Laminate flooring
Modern fitted quality fitted shower room comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator. Fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 13' 7" to wardrobes ( 3.99m x 4.14m to wardrobes )
Excellent sized double bedroom with double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Carpeted flooring
Bedroom Three 17' 3" max x 11' 9" max ( 5.26m max x 3.58m max )
Excellent sized double bedroom with double glazed window to rear and side. Mirrored wardrobes. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Family Bathroom 10' 1" max x 8' max ( 3.07m max x 2.44m max )
Modern fully tiled bathroom comprising of double sized Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Spotlights. Vinyl flooring.
Situated at the rear of the property, with sauna and hot tub. Power and light.
Garage 20' x 12' ( 6.10m x 3.66m )
Detached wooden garage with light and power.
Two insulated kennels with runs and a further 5 insulated kennels with runs (available by separate negotiation and not included in price of property.)
The property has extensive gardens grounds to the front, side and rear, with lawn and chipped areas. There is also a Wendy house and raised decked area.
Travelling from our office in Irvine follow road along Bank Street to Stanecastle roundabout and take second exit, follow road to next roundabout and take third exit, follow this round to mini roundabout and take first exit along the A736 (Irvine to Barrhead Road). The property is located just before the the Blair Tavern on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.