4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Three Holes, Wisbech
- Modern detached house
- 4 bedrooms with en suite to master
- Lounge, separate dining area and study
- Kitchen & utility area, Double garage
- Viewing essential to appreciate
SIMPLY SUPERB!! Situated in a village location, this modern detached house, must be viewed internally to appreciate. The property is offered for sale in excellent internal condition and comprises hall, study, lounge, separate dining area, 4 bedrooms with en suite to master and garage.
This superb modern detached house, must be viewed internally to appreciate. The property is offered for sale in excellent internal condition and comprises entrance hall, study, lounge, separate dining area, kitchen plus utility area, 4 bedrooms with en suite to master plus family bathroom and double garage. The property also benefits from being in a village location on a good size plot.
UPVC double glazed entrance door leading to
Having staircase to first floor, door to understairs storage cupboard and further doors leading to
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Comprising of w.c., handbasin and radiator.
Study 10' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.49m )
Having radiator and UPVC double glazed sash window to the front.
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 2" ( 4.29m x 4.01m )
Having feature fireplace with cast iron grate and wood surround, radiator, wall mounted picture lights and UPVC double glazed sash window to front. Walkway through to
Dining Area 13' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.77m )
Having radiator, UPVC double glazed doors opening onto the rear garden and door through to
Kitchen 15' x 9' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.02m )
Has a handmade pine kitchen with full range of base, drawer and wall mounted units, inset butler sink, space for cooker with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, 2 UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and archway to
Utility Area 5' 8" x 5' 1" ( 1.73m x 1.55m )
Having work surface with handmade pint unit below and handmade pine wall units above, inset white sink with mixer taps over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and UPVC double glazed door to side entrance.
First Floor Landing
Has doors leading off to
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.45m )
Having range of built-in wardrobes, 2 radiators, 2 UPVC double glazed sash windows to the front. Walkway through to door leading to
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of shower cubicle, w.c., handbasin, radiator, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and UPVC double glazed sash window to the front.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" incl.fitted wardrobes x 10' 7" ( 3.94m incl.fitted wardrobes x 3.23m )
Having built-in wardrobes, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
Having radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 4 8' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.72m )
Having radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Family Bathroom 8' 2" x 7' maximum ( 2.49m x 2.13m maximum )
With 3 piece suite comprising of w.c., pedestal handbasin, corner bath, fully tiled walls, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
The property is situated on a generous plot with small front garden which is enclosed with hedging and wrought iron gates. Concrete driveway leads to the side of the property and to the rear of property and giving access to
Double Garage 20' 9" x 19' 10" ( 6.32m x 6.05m )
Having twin up and over doors, power and lighting.
There is a paved patio area to the rear of the property and a lawned garden set with a variety of plants and shrubs to decorative borders. There is a variety of fencing and hedging to boundaries.
The property is connect to mains water, electricity and drainage.
Heating & Insulation
Oil fired boiler serves radiator heating and domestic hot water. UPVC double glazing to windows and doors.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate and by appointment through the selling agents as above.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the fifth set of traffic lights continue straight on. At the roundabout follow the road straight over and head out of Wisbech. Upon entering Outwell at the mini roundabout turn right and then immediately left into Isle Road. Continue along into Upwell and turn left signposted Three Holes & Welney. Continue along and head towards Three Holes. Upon entering Three Holes the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52199425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB109011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.