5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEvington Drive, Evington, Leicester
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- THREE/FOUR RECEPTION RECEPTION ROOMS
- REAR COURTYARD
- GOOD LOCATION
Located in the popular area of Evington is this five bedroom semi-detached house with three reception rooms, kitchen, cloakroom, downstairs wet room and family bathroom. Outside is off road parking a paved yard to the rear. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to market this FIVE bedroom semi-detached property situated in the popular location of Evington. Three/Four reception rooms can be found on the lower ground floor along with a cloakroom/wet room. Once upstairs you will find five good size bedrooms and a family bathroom . Viewing is essential to fully appreciate all this property has to offer. Call our Leicester branch today on 0116 251 41 31. DO NOT MISS OUT.
Under stairs cupboard and radiator
With walk in shower and WC
Lounge 14' x 13' ( 4.27m x 3.96m )
Bay window to the front and radiator
Dining Room 14' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.18m )
Door to the garden and radiator
Third Reception Room 13' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.23m )
Window to the side, central heating boiler and sink drainer unit
Fourth Reception Room
Window to the rear and radiator
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink drainer unit, integrated gas oven and hob, space for washing machine and fridge freezer and complementary tiling. Window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Two windows to the side, storage cupboard and stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 17' 5" x 16' 8" ( 5.31m x 5.08m )
Bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.39m x 3.12m )
Window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.31m x 2.24m )
Window to the side
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.26m )
Window to the side
Bedroom Five 10' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.26m )
Window to the side
Fitted bathroom comprising of bath with mixer taps, WC, hand wash basin, storage cupboard, radiator and loft access. Window to the side.
Separate W C
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is off road parking. To the rear of the property is a paved yard
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52199515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS107079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.