2 bedroom park home for saleOrchard Park, Elton, Chester
- GUIDE PRICE £30,000 - £45,000
- Established Gardens
- Parking Space To Front
- Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Bedroom & Study
GUIDE PRICE £30,000 - £45,000
Delightful plot with established garden and a parking space to the front, The home consists of a entrance porch currently used as a computer station, living room, kitchen, bathroom, main bedroom, study and bathroom. Gardens to three sides with a number of stores.
GUIDE PRICE £30,000 - £45,000
The popular Orchard Park development is part of one of the Wyldecrest Group Parks and is located close to a range of amenities including a mini supermarket, doctors surgery, bakery and a post office. The park is also less than a mile from the M56 motorway offering access to the North West and North Wales, whilst Ince and Elton Railway Station is also less than a mile away.
Lounge 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
2 double glazed windows, double glazed patio door to garden, radiators, coving to ceiling, tv point
Kitchen 6' 6" x 10' 7" ( 1.98m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, wall and base cupboards, worktops, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and gas point for cooker.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 4' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.37m )
Double glazed window, white 3 piece suite comprised of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, paneled bath with shower and screen over. Tiling with decorative relief, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Entrance Porch 6' 3" x 3' ( 1.91m x 0.91m )
Double glazed doors, window, coving to ceiling and telephone and power points. Room used as a computer station.
Bedroom Two/Study 9' x 3' 10" ( 2.74m x 1.17m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom One 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes, over bed linen cupboards, radiator and coving.
Parking space to the front, gated to pathway which leads to the front porch. Lawn with flagged area, coach lights, storage below Park home, a number of stores, fruit trees, established borders and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM104446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.