3 bedroom detached house for saleBoston Road, Heckington, Sleaford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- All Offers & Interests are Invited
- Period Detached Family Cottage
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Three garages
- Gas central heating & Extensive sealed unit double glazing
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 to £275,000
ALL OFFERS & INTERESTS ARE INVITED. An excellent combination of TRADITIONAL & PERIOD FEATURES, along with modern refinements are available at this well presented THREE BEDROOM DETACHED COTTAGE in the popular village of HECKINGTON. Viewing is recommended.
ALL OFFERS AND INTERESTS ARE INVITED. This PERIOD DETACHED FAMILY COTTAGE offers an excellent combination of TRADITIONAL and ORIGINAL FEATURES and MODERN REFINEMENTS. The property offers a wealth of EXPOSED BEAMS and a range of internal latched doors. To the ground floor the property briefly comprises of an entrance lobby, sitting room with cast iron multi fuel burner and separate dining room with cast iron open fireplace. There is also a third reception room to the rear of the property being of a long and narrow style and providing use to individual requirements. There is a dining kitchen which offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing and a utility room / ground floor WC. To the first floor there is a landing, THREE BEDROOMS and separate family bathroom. Outside the property has a range of gardens being laid mainly to lawn and additional patio areas. There are THREE GARAGES, providing excellent outside storage space. The property benefits from gas central heating and extensive sealed unit double glazing where specified. We are advised by the vendor that the property is GRADE II LISTED.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the quality of accommodation on offer can be fully appreciated.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor and tiled flooring.
Sitting Room 12' x 11' 9" into alcove ( 3.66m x 3.58m into alcove )
The sitting room features a cast iron multi fuel burner with exposed brick chimney breast and quarry tiled hearth. There are exposed beams, a double glazed window, television point and radiator.
Dining Room 15' 6" into alcove x 12' ( 4.72m into alcove x 3.66m )
This spacious dining room features a cast iron open fireplace with ornamental fire surround and tiled hearth. There are two double glazed windows, a range of exposed beams, radiator and useful understairs storage recess.
Rear Hall / Third Reception 19' x 5' 1" max ( 5.79m x 1.55m max )
This excellent sized room offers scope for use to individual requirements and has ceramic tiled flooring, built in cupboard, double glazed window, radiator and partly glazed door to the rear.
Dining Kitchen 13' 6" x 13' into alcove ( 4.11m x 3.96m into alcove )
This good sized kitchen offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing and is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units. There are further glazed eye level units, a Range double oven, fitted dishwasher and further fitted refrigerator and freezer. There is a one and a half bowl ceramic sink, two double glazed windows, slate tiled flooring throughout and entrance door leading to the front. A particular feature of this property is the high vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. There is also a radiator.
Utility Room / Ground Floor Wc
This useful and practical space has a wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a wall mounted gas central heating boiler and further wall mounted cupboards. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having exposed beams and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 10" max incl chimney breast ( 3.68m x 3.61m max incl chimney breast )
The master bedroom has exposed beams, radiator, double glazed window and access to loft space.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 12' ( 3.68m max x 3.66m )
The second bedroom has exposed beams, part sloping ceilings, access to loft space, two double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 5' 3" max ( 3.56m x 1.60m max )
This third bedroom offers a wealth of character and has a sloping ceiling with restricted head height, double glazed window, radiator, television point and exposed ceiling beams.
This room again has sloping ceiling and restricted head height and features a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There are exposed beams, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window and radiator.
To the front of the property there are lawned gardens, either side of the driveway approach, which have a variety of mature trees and fruit trees, with fencing to the front aspect. In addition to the front of the property, there is a screened circular patio area with a range of shrubs, providing a 'secret style' garden area and pleasant space to sit and for outside dining.
Continuing to the front of the property there is further gravelled hardstanding, a paved patio area and further tiled patio area. There is outside lighting.
A particular feature of the property are the range of useful outbuildings.
Garage One 13' 10" x 7' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.36m )
Having twiin timber doors, pitched roof, beams, power and lighting.
Garage Two 13' 8" x 10' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.07m )
This slightly larger garage has twin timber doors, power and lighting and a mezzanine storage space.
Garage Three 15' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.83m x 2.95m )
Having twin timber doors, power and lighting.
There is also additional space to the front of the property for the wheelie bins.
To the rear of the property there is a paved patio courtyard style garden area with gravelling, outside water supply and outside lighting.
Agents Note One
We are advised by the vendor that this property is Grade II Listed. Prospective buyers must satisfy themselves regarding this.
Agents Note Two
We are advised by the vendor that there is a vehicular and pedestrian right off way over the driveway for the use of a neighbouring property. Further details upon request.
Agents Note Three
Due to the period nature of the property there are some sloping ceilings at this property and restricted head height in some areas.
Agents Note Four
We are advised by the vendor that the rear hall was the area historically where the rope would have been made. Prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves regarding this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52199998.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH104432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.