3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorwich Road, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Terraced town house
- 3 bedrooms, 1,500 sq. ft. of accommodation over 4 floors
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Viewing is essential to appreciate
- Includes a photo of Wisbech Park
1500 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION OVER FOUR FLOORS!! This terraced town house benefits from having over 1500 sq ft of accommodation spread across four floors and must be viewed to appreciate. This is an ideal first time buy, investment or family property.
1500 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION OVER FOUR FLOORS!! This terraced town house has to be viewed to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer. The house comprises, on the basement level a large kitchen/diner with a fitted kitchen including a double oven, hob and extractor hood, a utility/cloakroom and stairs leading to the ground floor level. On this level you will find a very spacious lounge, entrance lobby and a rear lobby leading to the first floor. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a staircase leading up to the second floor where you will find an additional bedroom, bathroom and shower room. The property is situated within walking distance to the town centre and benefits from having no garden so therefore represents an ideal investment property to rent out or alternatively would suit a family who want lots of living space without the hassle of maintaining a garden.
Lounge 30' 11" maximum into lobby x 12' maximum ( 9.42m maximum into lobby x 3.66m maximum )
Kitchen/Diner 19' 6" x 11' 6" ( 5.94m x 3.51m )
Utility/Cloakroom 6' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.73m )
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 11' 11" including wardrobes ( 4.90m x 3.63m including wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 3 14' 9" maximum x 7' ( 4.50m maximum x 2.13m )
Bathroom 15' 7" x 5' 9" ( 4.75m x 1.75m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market, follow the road along and turn left onto Norwich Rd. where the property is immediately on the right side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52200007.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB110642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.